Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Love You Lots!

Hello everyone! Well...I made it down the mountain yesterday for my workshop...(NO SNOW!!) and it was FANTASTIC! I had fifteen ladies there...they are so wonderful! It's such a great group! Everything went smoothly...I didn't forget anything (YIPPEE) and I had lunch with a DEAR FRIEND!  

I have a card to share with you that we made at the workshop!
This super cute card is made with the Love You Lots Hostess stamp set in the main catalog!  I JUST LOVE IT!!  The card base is Whisper White...first layer Early Espresso, next layer is Crumb Cake that I embossed with the Polka Dot embossing folder! 

I stamped those CUTE little hedge hogs in Early Espresso and colored the flower in with my Rose Red marker.  The leaf is colored in Wild Wasbi!  I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red as well! The image is layered onto a piece of Rose Red cardstock and then onto a piece of Early Espresso cardstock.  I punched a 2" circle from my Reagls designer paper pack and cut it in half to add a little color and I added a few Basic Pearls to finish it off!

OF COURSE...I had to add a little bit to the inside of the card so I adhered the other half of that 2" circle...pretty cute isn't it! The other other layers on the inside of the card are Whisper White and Early Espresso!

I REALLY love this set! It is so CUTE...and I don't really do cute very well...but I LOVE THIS! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy the rest of your day! Hope you find time to create...HOPE I find time to create!





~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!