Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 13, 2017

Special Reason Card


Good Morning! Happy Friday!!! I'm so glad you stopped by today! I have a card to share with you. It's a card I made last night for a 12 Days of January I am participating in with my Stampin' UP! group. Of course...those of you who know me...I fly by the seat of my pants often...so I was out there at 5:30pm making this card!  THANK GOODNESS for LEFTOVERS!!! Here's that card! 

The base of this card is Bermuda Bay. Next mat is Whisper White and then the designer paper is from the Cupcakes & Carousels 6" X 6" paper pack.  I REALLY LOVE this designer paper! I used my Stitched Oval framelits to cut a piece of Soft Sky cardstock on which I stamped my sentiment in Memento Black. The sentiment is from the Designer Tee stamp set that is FREE with a $50 purchase during SALE-A-BRATION. Next, I stamped my flowers and leaves using the Special Reason stamp set in the Occasions Catalog and cut them out using the coordinating Stylish Stems framelits! The colors of my flowers are Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and So Saffron. The color of the leaves, both stamped and cut, is Wild Wasabi.  I attached all of the flowers with dimensionals and the lacy leave with Multipurpose glue!

Of course, I had to decorate the inside of my card. I made the flower using, again, the Stylish Stems framelits.  The shadow is the inside of one of the stamps from the same Special Reason stamp set...DON'T THROW THOSE PIECES AWAY! The sentiment is from that same FREE stamp...Designer Tee!  I hope you are inspired to CREATE!

Thanks again...BUNCHES...for stopping by today! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!


~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!