Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Definitely Dahlia

Good Morning everyone! Hope all is well with you! I woke up with goopy eyes and a yucky cough! I can't be sick for my vacation next week.  I've been taking tons of Vitamin C...hope its a short version of what's going around!  

I've been receiving some beautiful cards in the mail from my upline and up-upline and I want to share them with you!

This beauty is stamped with the Definitely Dahlia stamp set in Bermuda Bay with a dab of So Saffron in the center.  The Congrats is from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits. The two strips of designer paper at the bottom of the card are from the Subtles designer paper pack and the Cupcakes & Carousels 6" X 6" paper stack (my FAVORITE!!!).  Last a piece of Thick Baker's Twine (Bermuda Bay) was wrapped around the layers before being adhered to the Whisper White card base!  The layers are Whisper White (for stamped images), Bermuda Bay and then So Saffron. This is such a BEAUTIFUL card.  I'm gonna CASE (copy and share everything) it...but change it up a bit to make it my own and share it in one of my classes...because I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share what I love with you!  Have a FANTASTIC day...stay DRY and HEALTHY!!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...