Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 8

Good Morning! I'm headed to Reno, Nevada today with my husband on bicycle business...so I'm gonna quickly share today's Fourteen Days of Love project!


This ADORABLE bag came as a kit in the mail to me in a cute orange box!  YEP...it's a Paper Pumpkin Kit from January. It came with the bag, the tag, the pieces for the arrow, a cute stamp set which includes this sentiment and a Calypso Coral Ink Spot (square stamp pad). The only thing I added was the gold paper clip and the Gold Glimmer heart! It came together so quickly and holds about six Dove chocolate hearts!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're having fun and finding inspiration as you follow my Fourteen Days of Love!  Have a GREAT day!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...