Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Perfect Mix

Good Morning! I'm flying home today! Sad...but happy too! I'm sure gonna miss my son, but it will be GREAT to get back to my workshop! I have a class tomorrow night and I plan on painting this weekend!

Today's card is another card from my up-upline for my sales!  I LOVE it!

This SUPER CUTE card is made with the Perfect Mix stamp set and the Hexagons embossing folder. The colors are Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Basic Black with some Silver Glimmer paper and Basic Rhinestones thrown in! Super EASY, super CLEVER and super CUTE!!

I LOVE that you stop by my blog to see what's going on in my little world! I hope that every time you check things out you are INSPIRED!!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...