Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Beautiful You

GOOD MORNING!!  What a BEAUTIFUL day it is!  Blue skies, snow on the mountain tops and it's suppose to make it to 60 degrees today! I LOVE IT!!!

My card today is from my February workshops...I hope it makes you feel like CELEBRATING!!!

This card is created with the Beautiful You stamp set.  The card base is Basic Black 4 1/4" X 11".  Layer one is Whisper White 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" and layer two is Watermelon Wonder 4" X 5 1/4".  I embossed the Watermelon Wonder cardstock using the Polka Dot embossing folder.  Next I stamped in Memento Black ink onto a 3" X 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock using an image from the Beautiful You stamp set.  I used the same stamp set to stamp the Watermelon Wonder color spot onto her dress. The water is stamped in Pool Party ink using the High Tide stamp set and the sentiment is from the Beautiful You stamp set.  Last, I adhered the stamped image to a 3 1/8" X 3 1/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock and added it to the card base with dimensionals. I left the inside of the card blank, leaving me lots of options as to how to use this card.  I REALLY LOVE this stamp set...it just seems so FUN & FREEING!!!

That's it for today! Thanks so much for checking in!  Don't forget that March is the LAST MONTH of SALE-A-BRATION! Have a TERRIFIC rest of your day!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...