Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 13, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Everyday Hero

Good Morning everyone! Hope you had a great weekend and that losing an hour didn't put you behind! I had a great time hanging with friends at a scrapbooking event in Redding, Friday and Saturday! There were over 100 scrapbookers there. I didn't scrapbook at all...I organized my stamps! On Sunday, after church, my husband helped me paint the last wall in my workshop...or should I call it my STUDIO!?! I can't wait to put it back together!  

I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you today...made with the Everyday Hero stamp set!

"Make-It Monday": Everyday Hero card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 


It's not too early to start working on your Mother's Day card!
 
Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets – Everyday Hero (143080 Photopolymer)
  • Cardstock – Real Red (102482), Dapper Denim (141414), Whisper White (100730), Delightful Dijon (138335)
  • Stamp Pads – Archival Basic Black (140931), Real Red (126949), Delightful Dijon (138327)
  • Miscellaneous – Tags & Labels Framelits Dies (138282), Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies (141473), Dapper Denim 3/8” Ruched Ribbon (141424), Very Vanilla 1/2” Lace Trim (141672), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Stapler, Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements
  • Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11”, 4” x 5-1/4”
  • Real Red – 3” x 3”
  • Dapper Denim- 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
  • Delightful Dijon- scrap piece
Instructions:
  1. Stamp the buildings and bubble images onto the Whisper White cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”) using Archival Basic Black ink.  Stamp the greeting “You’re Incredible” and “super” inside the bubble using Archival Basic Black ink. Stamp the word “mom” using Real Red ink. 
  2. Stamp the cape image onto Real Red cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink, die cut using the Tags & Labels Framelits.  Stamp the letter M onto a piece of scrap Delightful Dijon cardstock, die cut using the star framelit from the Popcorn Box Thinlits.  Attach the star to the cape image using a Mini Glue Dot. 
  3. Attach a small piece of Delicate White Doily to the backside of the label die cut.  Staple together two small 3” pieces of Dapper Denim 3/8” Ruched Ribbon and Very Vanilla 1/2” Lace Trim to the label die cut.  Attach label to the card front using dimensionals. 
  4. Using Delightful Dijon ink, stamp the tiny stars randomly around previously stamped images.
  5. Attach Gold Metallic Enamel stars around the stamped stars.   
  6. Attach card front to Dapper Denim cardstock (4-1/8” x 5-3/8”) using dimensionals. 
  7. Attach Dapper Denim cardstock to Whisper White card base (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”). 

Thanks bunches for stopping by today! It's a crazy busy week for me this week...today I'm getting ready for a workshop on Wednesday, tomorrow work, Wednesday workshop, Thursday/Friday legal stuff in Modesto, Saturday helping our pastor move. I say this because I might be hit and miss this week...MY PLAN is to blog every day, but MY PLAN doesn't always work out the way I want it to! I did see a quote today that made me really think....do I really want to be this busy?  Am I good at anything when I'm this busy? I'm sharing the quote below!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...