Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Stylish Stems

Hi there friends! Well...I'm back at it...eating healthy, exercising and trying to get more sleep. Unfortunately, at my age, sleep doesn't come easy...I think I'll start a TWO A.M. Card Club!!! I'm headed down the mountain today to do some MUCH NEEDED grocery shopping before it snows this weekend, but before I leave I have another workshop card to share with you!

The Whisper White card base is 4 1/4" X 11".  The Calypso Coral layer is 4" X 5 1/4" and has been embossed using the Elegant Dots embossing folder. The flower layer is created by taking the largest Stitched Circle framelit, centering the largest flower from the Stylish Stems framelits inside of the Stitched Circle framelit and running it through your Big Shot. I used Whisper White cardstock for a clean look. Once the flower is cut, I backed it with a Calypso Coral circle that I punched using my 2 1/2" circle punch. Once backed, I attached my flower circle to the card base with dimensionals! The Old Olive leaves are also from the Stylish Stems framelits. Clean, simple and BEAUTIFUL!

Hey...THANKS BUNCHES for following me and allowing me to share my creations with you! Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Stay safe and I hope you find time to create!

~Today's Thought~


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...