Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bingo Prize Gift Bag Topper

Good Morning! Hope your day is shaping up nicely! It's a BEAUTIFUL, clear but chilly day here!  I can't believe I completely forgot to blog yesterday! I went to work in the morning and when I came home I just started putting my workshop back together! OH MY is it a ton of work!

At church once a month we have a DOTK meeting...Daughters of the King...only women. We always pray for each other and eat together and we usually have an activity...it's great fun and fellowship!!! This month we had nachos and played bingo.  I put some prizes together and added a cute topper! 

I found some really cute signs at Khol's (all different), a yard decoration, word search and gum from the dollar store...threw them in a bag and added this cute topper.  I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock and rounded the corners with my corner punch. Next I attached a Lace Doily with a Tip Top Taupe doily (folded over the top) with a staple.  I used my Stitched Circles framelits to cut another large circle in Mint Macaron and a smaller circle in Tip Top Taupe.  I attached them to the topper with dimensionals (hiding the staples).  I cut the numbers using my Large Number framelits in Whisper White cardstock and stamped some color on them using my Happy Celebrations stamp set.  Last I added a flower that I punched from designer paper using my Pansy Punch!  I love how it turned out! I so enjoy doing what I do...I am BLESSED!

Well...that's it for today!  THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and letting me share what I love doing! Have a TERRIFIC day...stay safe...and find time to CREATE!!!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...