Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cool and Tasty Treats

Good Morning everyone!  What a BEAUTIFUL morning!  I came out of the gym after bootcamp and the sky was a beautiful red.  I'm so glad I was up to see it! It's shapin' up to be a great day!  I was suppose to head over to Ferndale, California for my sons baseball game today, but their field is flooded so it's been cancelled.  I'm so bummed...I LOVE that town....but mostly because my daughter was coming to the game.  I did get to see her this past weekend though....LOVED every minute of it!

I have one more April workshop card to share with you today! Hope it makes you want to CREATE today!

This card is so SWEET!  I just LOVE the Tasty Treats designer paper! My card base is Watermelon Wonder...so sad it's retiring!  My first layer is Flirty Flamingo and then the Tasty Treats designer paper. I wrapped a piece of Watermelon Wonder 5/8" Mini Striped ribbon around the two layers before adhering to the top left corner of my card base. Next I attached a Mint Macaron Doily (which is also retiring AND ON SALE!!) with dimensionals and added a sentiment which is from the Cool Treats stamp set! I added a gold button that I tied a bow through with White Bakers Twine! SUPER CUTE...SUPER EASY!!!





OF COURSE I had to stamp something on the inside of my card. Nothing better than an ice cream cone with sprinkles! What a FUN stamp set!  

Well...if your'e not inspired to create...maybe your'e inspired to enjoy a tasty...cool treat! Either way, I hope you have a FANTASTIC DAY!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!






~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...