Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Message

Hello everyone! WOW! What a rainstorm we had last night! Crazy wind...branches down...but the power stayed on!!! I'm participating in a Facebook Hop today at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time and I wanted to share my creation here first, so you can be sure to join in the hop!  Our theme this month is Easter or Pastels. I chose Easter, because I have NEVER sent an Easter card. Now I have one to send!

This card is made with the Easter Message stamp set. My card base is Soft Suede, with the first layer being Whisper White and next a piece of Cupcakes and Carousels designer paper. This paper reminds me of rays of sunshine and I thought it went perfectly with my Easter...He is Risen theme! I used my Soft Suede and Perfect Plum markers to color the cross stamp, blew on it and stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock. I mounted the stamped image onto a piece of Soft Suede cardstock. Last I stamped the sentiment, also from the Easter Message stamp set, in Soft Suede, onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I cut it out with my Oval Stitched Framelit! Before adding the sentiment to my card, I added some linen thread for texture.  

For the inside of my card I simply stamped the Palm image in Wild Wasabi and added the sentiment...both are from the Easter Message stamp set! 

I really liked the simplicity of this card...I think I'll send it to my pastor and his family!



Hey...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! I hope you follow along on our Facebook Hop! You can get to my Stampin' Up page by clicking on the Facebook icon just to your right if you're looking at my blog! You'll be inspired by all of the creativity!

Enjoy your weekend! See ya Monday!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...