Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

It's a Good Day!

Hello everyone! What a BEAUTIFUL day it is today! I'm lovin' the sunshine and blue skies...it's especially gorgeous as a backdrop to the snow covered mountains! I hope you all are having a wonderful day too!! I want to share another April workshop project with you today!

This card is created with several retiring products! Mint Macaron, a 2015-2017 In Color is retiring May 31st. I hate to see it go, but the new In Colors are beautiful too! I embossed a piece of it using the Elegant Dots embossing folder and attached it to my card base with dimensionals. Next, I attached the Lace Doily (retiring and ON SALE!!) with a dimensional. The leaves are cut in Tip Top Taupe using the Stylish Stems Framelit dies. Last I used my 1 3/8" Circle punch for the Mint Macaron center, added some Linen Thread behind it. The sentiment is from the Best Birds stamp set and is cut out using my 1 1/4" Circle punch! 

It's such a BEAUTIFUL card...I hope it inspires you to CREATE!

Well...that's it for today! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by! Have a fantastic rest of your day! Hope you'll come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...