Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, May 19, 2017

20 Cards in a Tin - Day EIGHT - Detailed Dragonfly

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I hope you have FUN plans for your weekend...maybe a few chores, but not too many and OF COURSE...just a bit of time to create! We have a baseball game to go to on Saturday down in the valley...it's gonna be a hot one...so not ready for the heat!! I thought as we aged we got colder and liked the heat...I, however, DO NOT find that to be true for me!  I can handle the 90's, but when it gets over 100 degrees...give me air conditioning! I am EXCITED to watch my son play though...I LOVE a good baseball game!  

I have Day EIGHT of my 20 Cards in a Tin class for you today! Have I mentioned how much fun the class was?  Maybe a few times!  I can't wait to do it again!

My daughter wanted to pick out what I used for on one of my cards! She chose the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and Peekaboo Peach cardstock and here is what I came up with! The card base is obviously Basic Black with a layer of Whisper White and a piece of (MY FAVORITE) Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper. Normally I would have paired Calypso Coral with this piece of designer paper, but I LOVE it with Peekaboo Peach. Don't you just marvel at how our kids make us think out of the box in so many different ways! I cut a solid dragonfly out of our Stampin' UP! FABULOUS Vellum for the base and a lacy dragonfly from Peekaboo Peach. Naturally, I used Basic Rhinestones for the dragonfly body and added a couple extra for good measure!  The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set! I think I'll get Kate out to my workshop more often to pick the tools and colors...I really like how this turned out!

As always...THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today and allowing me to share what I love to do with you! Have a WONDERFUL weekend...find JOY in every minute...even the work...but especially your time to create! I'll be back on Monday for day NINE and a "Make-It Monday"...hope you don't get tired of me!!!

~Today's Thought~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...