Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, May 25, 2017

20 Cards in a Tin - Day TWELVE - Flourishing Phrases

Hey there crafty friends! It's almost the weekend...three dayer...YIPPEE!! For us it's a 4-day weekend as tomorrow is a snow day (we didn't use in this winter), so I'm SUPER excited! Happy to not be on a schedule and hoping to get my workshop finished and some hiking in! I'm headed down the mountain today for ortho/dentist appointments, gonna get to Costco (missing the weekend crowds I HOPE!) for some groceries. My husband is headed to Target to get a new ICE CREAM maker...HOORAY!!! All is right with the world when we have homemade ice cream!!  My daughter and her husband might be coming up to camp close by and that makes me HAPPY. We did get to see them both last night but it was at the hospital...not fun...my daughters father-n-law had to have a pacemaker put it!  He looked great though and was already feeling better...PTL!  

Well...I better get going here and share Day TWELVE...so much to do and so little time!

Today's card is DELIGHTFULLY simple and oh so ELEGANT! The background layer is from the Floral Boutique designer paper pack...SADLY it is retiring, but even worse is it's sold out already. The sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and is mounted onto a Night of Navy circle, then onto a Delicate White Doily. I added Basic Rhinestones to finish it off, but Basic Pearls would have been wonderful as well! This is such a simple sketch for a card that comes together so quickly and can be used for ANY occasion with a different sentiment and different colors!  Give it a try if you have a chance!

I'm off to the next project now! I'm feeling good...no more flu and planning on working in my workshop ALL DAY tomorrow! I'm PRAYING nothing comes up! It needs ORGANIZING...wish there was someone local to hire!  

Have a FANTASTIC day and thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for Day THIRTEEN!!!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...