Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

20 Cards in a Tin - Day ONE - Vertical Greetings

Good Morning friends! I'm hoping LIFE is treating you well this Wednesday morning! I woke up to beautiful blue skies, snow capped mountains covered with gorgeous greenery. I always love this time of year....the new growth on the Oak trees is such a contrast from the Evergreens. It gives me a renewed feeling of hope and excitement as I look to what lies ahead. It's INSPIRING to me!

If you've been following my blog you know that last Saturday, May 6th I had a 20 Cards in a Tin class with nine ladies joining in the fun! We created TWENTY different cards and we had a BLAST!!  Today I'd like to start sharing those cards with you. I hope that you have FUN following along and are INSPIRED to CREATE!!


Yesterday I shared a card that I made for a friend to give to a friend using the Vertical Greetings stamp set, so I decided that would be a good place to start today....with the Vertical Greetings card we made in the class. I LOVE this stamp set...why have I not used it before today?

The colors I used are Whisper White, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise, they go FABULOUSLY together! Of course I added a little bling using Basic Rhinestones. SUPER SIMPLE card to make...I just used the brush end of my Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp...the breathed on the stamp (it was fun seeing the ladies huffing on the stamp) and stamped the image. It's a GREAT card and comes together so quickly!

Well...I sure hope you will come back and join me for 19 more cards! I LOVE sharing what I LOVE doing with all of you! Blessings to you all today and everyday...and I hope you find time to CREATE!!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...