Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday's Tip Video - Making your ribbon STAY PUT!

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's AUGUST already! We're heading home today...boohoo...I LOVE this place so much!  The cool thing is that my son lives here now so I have an excuse to come visit! I have two grand dogs here...oh and a son...hehehe!!

It's Tuesday's Tip time and I've got a good one to share with you! I'm very NEUROTIC about my ribbon and like it to stay where I put it so here's a video showing you how to make your ribbon STAY PUT!! Below the video is the finished card...don't miss it!



I hope you enjoyed my video and would love your feedback! Here is the finished card...just in case you were wondering!

After attaching my Crushed Curry Mini Chevron ribbon I added a sentiment from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set!  It is stamped on a stitched circle cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits in Whisper White! I used two of these circle framelits (one inside of the other) to cut the ring out in Crushed Curry...I LOVE this look!  The three flowers, two in Peek-a-boo Peach and one in Crushed Curry, are cut with the Swirly Scribbles thinlits. Each flower has a Clear Faceted Gem in the middle! Isn't it a GREAT card!!! I used it for an anniversary card!


Well...that's it for today! I hope you have TERRIFIC TUESDAY! Thank you with my whole heart for stopping by today! I hope today's tips is VERY USEFUL!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...