Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, November 3, 2017

Stampin' Blends Markers and Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper

Hey their friends! FRIDAY has arrived!! Are you ready for your weekend? It's raining here and a bit chilly....perhaps a fire in the fireplace is in order tonight as we watch our shows that we record during the week! Lots of folks have fires going today and it's wonderful...SMELLS LIKE CAMPING! I've had a busy morning...had to go to the post office, to meet a friend and to DMV! I am BLESSED to live in a town where I can be in and out of the DMV and my post office in minutes! I've finished my errands and before I go out to my workshop I have another card to share with you using the Stampin' Blends! ENJOY!!


We had a challenge on my team FB page to use our Stampin' Blends markers in three projects. I used yesterday's card, this card and another one I will share either tomorrow or Monday (depending on time)! I was inspired by a card Brian made at Stamp With Brian ....his idea of coloring the designer paper is BRILLIANT!

I used my FAVORITE Merry Little Christmas designer paper. I used the black and white leaves sheet and used my Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker to color it in. I mounted it on to a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then onto a Basic Black card base.  

I adhered a piece of Pear Pizzaz Shimmer Ribbon, tying a bow off to the left.  I used my Stitched Shapes framelits to cut the square frame. I used the Diagonal Stripe stamp to make the Real Red gingham circle...it too is cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.  The sentiment...AGAIN...is stamped on a Stitched Shapes circle and is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set. Last I added a Stitched Felt embellishment topped with White Perfect Accents! I really LOVE how it turned out! Sure hope it INSPIRES you to do some creating!!



...a little more coloring!! SO MANY POSSIBILITIES with these markers!










Here's what I used!!







Well...that's it for today!! I LOVE sharing what I create with you on my blog! Thanks SO VERY MUCH for stopping by!  Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...