Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

14 Days of Love - Day 13

Oh my goodness...it's February 1st and I forgot to put my husbands Day 1 treat out for him...YIKES!!! I thought I was so on top of things!  Well...Happy FEBRUARY anyway! I hope you didn't forget to surprise your special someone! I have mine sitting by the coffee pot for when he comes home from work...or maybe I'll move it to his pillow! 

I have Day 13 to share with you today!  Have FUN!!!

I love the new Silver Mini Gable Boxes in the Occasions Catalog!  You get twelve boxes for $8.00 (#145568).  I cut a 2" X 12" piece of the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Paper and wrapped it around the box....scoring the corners with my fingers.  I adhered it with a piece of Tear & Tape adhesive to both ends to hold it in place. Next I stamped the LOVE sentiment, in Berry Burst, with the Labels to Love stamp set. I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch to cut it out and layered it onto a Silver Foil circle cut with the 1 1/2" Circle punch.  I wrapped the Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Ribbon around the box, tying it into a bow.  Last I tied a wooden heart from the Hearts and Stars Elements around the Berry Burst bow using Linen Thread. This comes together really quickly and has lots of room for some FUN treats!  






Well...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! Have a WONDERFUL rest of your day! Don't forget to start giving out your 14 Days of LOVE treats!!

~Today's Thought~



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...