Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cross of Hope Framelit Dies - Happy Easter

Hello everyone! I hope you have a wonderful Easter filled with joy and peace...surrounded by those you love! 

I have never sent an Easter card, but yesterday I saw a BEAUTIFUL card on a Demonstrator Facebook page and I was INSPIRED!


This card is so BEAUTIFUL and is was created by Fanny Stafford. I really wanted to recreate it just as it is using the Painted Harvest stamp set, but I just didn't have time!  When I saw this card I decided to make cards to give to the women at my church.  I needed something quick but beautiful because I had several to make.  I'm still going to make this exact card...but now I have a little time to do it!
Here is the card that I came up with!  I used the Cross of Hope framelit dies to cut a mask of Thick White Cardstock then tacked it to a 3 3/4" X 5" piece of Whisper White cardstock.  Once it was down, I used the Wherever You Go stamp set to stamp the Crushed Curry sunburst! Next I used the Amazing You stamp set to stamp the Pumpkin Pie part of the sunburst. I used Daubers to fill in the Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry areas...making it look more like the sun.  I removed the mask and VIOLA!  I used an old sentiment, but one of the sentiments from the Hold Onto Hope stamp set would work perfectly too! I love how it turned out!


Well...I've got to get ready for church! It will probably be crowded, so I have to be ready on time!  You all have a WONDERFUL day! 


~Today's Thought~


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...